Government of India, Ministry of Defence, (OFI) Ordnance Factory, Itarsi, MP-461122 invites job vacancy applications from the eligible candidates for the employment posts of Chemical Process Worker, Fitter Electrical, Millwright and Electrician.
1. Chemical Process Worker (6 Posts ST-6)
2. Fitter Electrical (4 Posts UR-3,ST-1)
3. Millwright (1 Post ST-1)
4. Electrician (1 Post ST-1)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Qualification: NCTVT certificate in relevant trades respectively failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma / Certificate holder.
Age Limit: 18-32 Years, Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
1. The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
2. The selection process will comprise of written test (2 Hrs) of 100 marks and trade test (Practical) of 100 marks.
3. All eligible candidates will be called for an objective type written test.
4. On the basis of merit of written test marks, candidates will be called for trade test (Practical)
5. In selection process, other things being equal.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- DD or Postal Order drawn favour of The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Itarsi payable at Itarsi.
How to Apply:
1.Applications are invited on plain paper duly typed on neatly handwritten.
2.Copies of certificate pertaining to education qualifications, Date of Birth and Cast certificate, experience certificate from institutions if any, Original NOC and discharge certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
3.Self attested One Photo should be pasted in application Two Photo copies Stapled with the application.
4.The envelope must be superscribed as 'Application for the Post of...............
Applications Addressed to:
The General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFI)
PIN - 461122
Madhya Pradesh, India.
Last Date: 09.07.2011
1.The General Manager, OFI reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for trade test to reasonable limit.
2.Ordnance Factory Itarsi will not be responsible for any postal delay.
3.Ordnance Factory Itarsi also warned candidates to avoid any unscrupulous elements who may assure appointment in OFI by seeking bribe in cash or in kind or any other inducement, and are advised not to fall in their trap.
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_127_1112b.pdf