Job Vacancy in Ordnance Factory Medak (OFPM), Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, Medak district, Yeddumailaram, Andhra Pradesh-502205 invites the applications from the candidates for the recruitment semi skilled post of Electrician, Electroplater, Examiner, Fitter, Grinder, Miller, Millwright, Moulder, Painter, Turner, Welder and Machinist (Total 173 Posts)
1. Electrician (16 Posts UR-10,ST-1,OBC-5)
2. Electroplater (3 Posts UR-3)
3. Examiner (5 Posts UR-3,ST-1,OBC-1)
4. Fitter (AFV) (17 Posts UR-10,SC-2,ST-1,OBC-4)
5. Fitter (Auto-Elec) (4 Posts UR-3,OBC-1)
6. Fitter (Auto) (8 Posts UR-5,SC-1,OBC-2)
7. Fitter (Electric) (4 Posts UR-3,OBC-1)
8. Fitter (General) (45 Posts UR-24,SC-7,ST-4,OBC-10)
9. Grinder (6 Posts UR-3,ST-1,OBC-2)
10.Miller (4 Posts UR-2,ST-1,OBC-1)
11.Millwright (4 Posts UR-3,OBC-1)
12.Moulder (10 Posts UR-5,SC-2,ST-1,OBC-2)
13.Painter (2 Posts UR-2)
14.Turner (8 Posts UR-4,SC-1,OBC-3)
15.Welder (21 Posts UR-11,SC-5,ST-1,OBC-4)
16.Fitter (Elex) (4 Posts UR-1,ST-1,OBC-2)
17.Machinist (12 Posts UR-6,SC-2,ST-2,OBC-2)
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Age Limits: 18 - 32 Years, Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
1. Matriculation or equivalent examination.
2. Must possess National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT) certificate passed in the relevant trade failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma / Certificate holder in the respective trade.
1. One self signed Photo should be pasted in application with Duly signed
2. Two self signed Photo copies Stapled with the application.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- A crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of The General Manager, Ordnance Factory Medak payable at Yeddumailaram.
1. Selection will be based on an Objective Type Written Examination (100 Marks) conforming to the NCTVT syllabus for a particular Trade.
2. Successful candidates will be called for a Practical Trade Test (100 Marks).
3. Both the written examination and the practical trade tests will carry equal weightage and the final merit will be based on the combined marks of the two.
How to Apply:
1. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format and to be neatly typed in A-4 size paper and filled in capital letters only.
2. Photocopies of Educational Qualifications, Mark Sheets, Experience, Caste Certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer should be enclosed with the application.
Applications Addressed to:
The General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Medak (OFPM),
Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF),
Last Date: 20.05.2011
1. The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the last date of receipt of application.
2. Dates of Examinations will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on.
3. Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules
4. Candidates should self signed on front of photographs and Name and Post/Trade applied should be written on the back of photographs.
5. Application Fee should be enclosed along with the application.
6. Applications are invited on plain paper duly typed on neatly handwritten.
7. Copies of certificate pertaining to Academic & Professional qualification, Date of Birth and Cast certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
8. Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card OFPM will not be responsible for any postal delay.
9. Recruitment will be made Strictly Based on the Merit Position drawn from the Written Examination, Trade Test & Oral Test of the candidates.
10.OFPM also warned candidates to avoid any unscrupulous elements who may assure appointment in OFPM by seeking bribe in cash or in kind or any other inducement, and are advised not to fall in their trap.
11.SC/ST candidates must be mentioned nearest Railway Station in the application for TA.
12.The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_60_1112b.pdf