Government of India, Ministry of Defence, (OCF) Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, Chennai-600054 invites applications from eligible candidates for the Group 'C' Posts of Durwan.
Durwan (10 Posts SC-2,OBC-2,UR-6)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Qualification: Must be passed Matriculation or equivalent.
Age Limit: 20-27 Years, Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
Physical Standards: Must be Physically Fit for the duties of Durwan
1. Height without shoes: 165 cms
2. Chest: Unexpanded-77cms, Expansion-82cms
3. Weight: 45 kgs minimum
2. Three years service as Home Guard / Civil Defence volunteer
3. Training in at least basic and re-fresher courses in Home Guard / Civil Defence.
Screening Test: Running of 100 metres in 15 seconds
Written Test Syllabus: Objective Type (2 Hrs)
1. General Intelligence
2. General Awareness
3. English Language
4. Numerical Aptitude
Written Test: Only for those who possess prescribed physical standards and quality in the Endurance Test and Test will be conducted with a maximum of 40 marks and interview for 20 marks.
How to Apply:
1.Applications duly typed in A-4 paper and neatly handwritten in block letters in the prescribed format only.
2.Applications along with two self attested photographs and the attested photocopies of all the relevant documents.
3.Attested photocopies of educational Qualification, Mark sheets / certificates, school leaving certificate etc. & technical qualification, caste certificate & physically handicapped certificate, proof of age, proof regarding experience in the relevant field and other testimonials if any.
4.The self addressed envelope containing along with the application must be superscribed as Application for the Post of ....... (Name of the post applied and Category)
Application Fee: Rs.50/- Postal Order drawn favour of The General Manager, Ordnance Clothing Factory (OCF) payable a SBI, Avadi.
1. One Photo should be pasted in application with Duly signed
2. Two Photo copies Stapled with the application.
Applications Addressed to:
The General Manager,
Ordnance Clothing Factory (OCF),
Government of India,
Ministry of Defence,
Last Date: 25.02.2012
1. Physical Tests/Written Test/ Interview for all categories will be intimated in CALL LETTERS.
2. OCF will not be responsible for any postal delay.
3. Copies of certificate pertaining to Academic & Professional qualification, Date of Birth and Cast certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
4. Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card .
5. Recruitment will be made Strictly Based on the Merit Position drawn from the Written Examination, Trade Test & Oral Test of the candidates.
6. The issuing date of Postal Order should be indicated clearly.
7. One Vacancy including inter-locking reservation for Ex-serviceman.
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_2484_1112b.pdf