Online applications are invited from Non-ITI & ITI candidates for 55th Batch Trade Apprentices in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories. Total vacancies is approx.7048 including 3736 ITI and 3312 Non-ITI.
Age Limit: 14 to 22 years as on last date of application, Relaxation in Upper age limit is permitted.
1. Non-ITI Category: Passed “Madhyamik” (Class: 10th standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics & Science
2. ITI Category: Should have passed relevant ITI/trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour & Employment / Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961) and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
How to Apply:
1. Candidate must apply 'online' ONLY directly through the website: http://www.ofb.gov.in/
2. While filling up the application form through website, the applicant must be ready with the following: a) Scan copy of signature (10Kb - 20Kb), b) Clear passport size photo (15Kb - 40Kb) c) Scanned picture of Left Thumb Impression (10Kb-20Kb) - all in JPG/JPEG format.
3. Candidates must also follow the detailed instructions, which is available on the website while filling up the application form.
4. Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of application to the respective Factory/unit. However, the same will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification in the respective Factory/unit.
Scheme of Examination: Written Examination will be as follows,
1. Non-ITI Candidates: Written Test (One Paper of 03 hours duration, total questions 150) consisting of questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning, as per Madhyamik ( Class: Xth Standard or equivalent
2. ITI Candidates: Written Test (one paper consisting of 02 parts of 03 hours duration, total questions 150) PART-A: Questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning approx. 40% out of total number of questions. PART-B: Questions on the group of subject trades - approx. 60% out of total number of questions
Important Dates for On-line Registration of Application:
1. Submission of On-line Application Starts from: 20.01.2017
2. Closing date of submission of On-line Application: 10.02.2017
For Application Format, Admit Card and more details.... click here
Latest Government Jobs Opportunities..... click here
Model Qus & Ans Papers for Written Tests..... click here