Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) invited Online applications for 54th Batch Trade Apprentices Training in its 39 Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories. Candidates are advised to apply through ON-LINE registration only for the Trades of Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Carpenter, Painter, Electroplater, Mechanic, Masson, Grinder, AC Mechanic, Tailor, etc. .
1. Date of On-Line Registration of Application: 03.02.2015
2. Last Date On-Line Registration of Application: 28.02.2015
3. Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application at respective Ordnance Factory: 07.03.2015
Qualification: 10th Passed or NCVT or SCVT
Age: 14-22 Years
How to Apply:
1. Candidate must apply directly through ON-LINE by following website URL link only: http://www.examfeedback.net/ofb/ofb.aspx
2. Scanned copy of Passport size photo, Signature and other details.
3. The HARD COPY of the Printout Application sent to the respective Ordnance Factory.
4. Closed postal envelop superscribed in "APPLICATION FOR TRADE APPRENTICESHIP with Indian Postal Order Rs.30/-.
5. Apply with self attested Educational Certificates, Caste Certificate, Age Proof, etc.
ADMIT CARD: Admit Card for all the Accepted Applications will be uploaded on the website only. Candidates DOWNLOAD their respective Admit Card by feeding the unique Sl. No. as given in the Acknowledgement.
Examination: Candidates selected by Written Test only. Questions on 40% English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Aptitude, Reasoning and 60% Group of subject Trades.
For Apply ON-LINE Application.... click here
For Advertisement and more details..... click here