Government of India, Ministry of Defence, (OLF) OPTO Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun, Uttrakhand-248008 invites job applications from the eligible candidates for the Various Semi Skilled posts of Fitter(I), Machinist, Electrician, Turner, Fitter(L), Optical Worker & Millwright (36 Posts).
1. Fitter(I) (9 Posts UR-4,SC-3,ST-1,OBC-1)
2. Machinist (7 Posts UR-4,SC-2,OBC-1)
3. Electrician (1 Post UR-1)
4. Turner (5 Posts UR-4,SC-1)
5. Fitter(L) (9 Posts UR-6,SC-2,OBC-1)
6. Optical Worker (4 Posts UR-2,SC-1,ST-1)
7. Millwright (1 Post OBC-1)
Pay Scale: PB-I Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
1. Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination.
2. National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCVT) certificate in the relevant trade failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
Age Limit: 18-32 Years. Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- Postal Order drawn favour of The Sr.General Manager, OPTO Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun-248008 Payable at Dehradun.
Mode of Selection:
1. The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
2. The selection process will comprise of Written Test and Trade Test (Practical)
How to Apply:
1. Name of the post must be clearly superscribed written on the top of the envelope in capital letters.
2. Duly attested copies of Educational Qualification Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, NCTVT Pass Certificate, Factory Apprentice Certificate if any, OBC Certificate with non-creamy layer certificate, SC/ST community certificate.
1. One Photo should be pasted in application with Duly signed
2. Two Photo copies Stapled with the application.
Applications Addressed to:
The Senior General Manager,
OPTO Electronics Factory (OLF),
Last Date: 04.05.2013
1.Applications are invited on plain paper duly typed on neatly handwritten.
2.Copies of certificate pertaining to Academic & Professional qualification, Date of Birth and Cast certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
3.Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card OLF will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4.Recruitment will be made Strictly Based on the Merit Position drawn from the Written Examination, Trade Test & Oral Test of the candidates.
5.OLF also warned candidates to avoid any unscrupulous elements who may assure appointment in OLF, Dehradun by seeking bribe in cash or in kind or any other inducement, and are advised not to fall in their trap.
6.In the selection process other things being equal, i.e. marks being equal, trained apprentices of Opto Electronics Factory, Dehradun and other Ordnance Factories will be given preference in the order in which they are state.
7.SC/ST candidates must be mentioned nearest Railway Station in the application for TA.
8.OLF will not in any way be responsible for postal delay or failure.
Caution to All Candidates:
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in the factory through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. It is emphasized and re-assured that the written test and the selection exercise will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.
For Application Format and more details Just click here
Latest Government Jobs Opportunities..... Just click here
Model Qus & Ans Papers for Written Tests..... Just click here
Source: Employment News 13-19 March 2013