Government of India, Ministry of Defence, (OLF) OPTO Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun, Uttrakhand-248008, invites job applications from the eligible candidates for the Various posts of Store Keeper & Labour.
(A). Store Keeper (4 Posts UR-4)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Qualification: Must have passed 12th or Equivalent examination.
Desirable: Basic knowledge of computer application having "O" level certificate as per Department of Electronics Accredition Committee Certificate (DOEACC).
Age Limit: 18-27 Years, Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
Mode of Selection: Syllabus and format of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates through call letter / Admit card.
Note: 2 posts reserved for Ex-serviceman
(B). Labour (20 Posts UR-11,OBC-9)
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200–20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent.
Age Limits: 18-32 Years, Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
Note: 1 post reserved for Ex-serviceman
Application Fee: Rs.50/- Indian Postal Order or Bank Demand Draft drawn favour of The Sr. General Manager, OPTO Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun-248008 payable at Dehradun.
1. One Photo should be pasted in application with Duly signed
2. Two Photo copies Stapled with the application.
Applications Addressed to:
The Sr.General Manager,
OPTO Electronics Factory (OLF),
Last Date: 23.02.2013
1. Applications are invited on plain paper duly typed on neatly handwritten.
2. Copies of certificate pertaining to Academic & Professional qualification, Date of Birth and Cast certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
3. Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card OLF will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. OLF also warned candidates to avoid any unscrupulous elements who may assure appointment in OLF, Dehradun by seeking bribe in cash or in kind or any other inducement, and are advised not to fall in their trap.
5. OLF will not in any way be responsible for postal delay or failure.
Caution to All Candidates:
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in the factory through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. It is emphasized and re-assured that the written test and the selection exercise will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.
For Application Format and more details Just click here
Latest Government Jobs Opportunities..... Just click here
Model Qus & Ans Papers for Written Tests..... Just click here
Source: Employment News 2-8 Feb 2013