(EFA) Engine Factory Avadi, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Avadi, Chennai-600054 invites applications from eligible candidates for the Group 'C' posts of Machinist, Fitter General, Examiner, Electrician, Fitter Electronics, Millwright, HTO & Electroplator.
1. Machinist (23 Posts UR-10,OBC-4,SC-1,ST-8)
2. Fitter General (37 Posts UR-9,OBC-17,ST-11)
3. Examiner (8 Posts UR-6,OBC-2)
4. Electrician (5 Posts UR-4,OBC-1)
5. Fitter Electronics (7 Posts UR-5,OBC-1,ST-1)
6. Millwright (1 Post UR-1)
7. Heat Treatment Operator-HTO (7 Posts UR-5,OBC-1,SC-1)
8. Electroplator (1 Post OBC-1)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Qualification: Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination, NCVT Certificate in relevant trade failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder
Age Limit: 18-32 years. Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
1. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
2. The selection process will comprise of Written Test of 100 marks and Trade Test (Practical) 100 marks.
3. All eligible candidates will be called for an Objective Type Written Test
4. On the basis of merit of Written Test marks, candidates will called for Trade Test.
5. Trained Ex-Trade apprentices of EFA and sister Ordnance Factories shall be given preference in the order in which they are stated.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- DD or Postal Order drawn in favour of The General Manager, Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) payable at Chennai.
1. One Photo should be pasted in application with Duly signed
2. Two Photo copies Stapled with the application.
Applications Addressed to:
The General Manager,
Engine Factory Avadi (EFA),
Government of India,
Ministry of Defence,
Last Date: 10.03.2012 (as per Employment News 18-24 February 2012)
1.The candidates should read the instructions given in the website carefully before filling up the application.
2.The candidates shall apply for the above posts through online only. The website address for online registration is https://efa.cloudapp.net (User Name: user & Password: Password1*) The last date for online registration would be 21 (Twenty One) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The candidates should fill up all the columns in the application, then click submit button and should take a print of their submitted application.
3.The online registration will be open from 30.01.2012 and will be closed on 20.02.2012. Printed applications will be accepted by the Factory upto 27.02.2012.
4.Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) reserves the right to change/alter the examination model without showing any reason. Prepare yourself in strength of knowledge for semi skilled interview.
3.Selection will be made Strictly Based on the Merit Position drawn from the Written Test & Trade Test of the candidates.
4.Vacancies reserved for PH and Ex-Serviceman as per rules.
5.5 posts for Fitter Examiner and 3 posts for Machinist Examiner.
Caution to All Candidates:
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in the factory through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. It is emphasized and re-assured that the written test and the selection exercise will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_2498_1112b.pdf