Advertisement for recruitment of assistant commandant (Works & Electrical) in BSF Engg set up - 2011, Directorate General Border Security Force, Pers Dte-Rectt Section, New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the Group 'A' post of AC (Works) and AC (Electrical).
1. AC(Works) (19 Posts - Gen-12,OBC-5,SC-1,ST-1)
2. AC(Elect) (7 Posts - Gen-5,OBC-1,SC-1)
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
1. AC (Works): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university / Institution.
2. AC (Electrical): Electrical Engineering from a recognized university / Institution.
Age Limits: 21 - 26 Years
Note: The applications should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates of proof of age, educational qualification, caste tribe/hill areas(Domicile). Technical Qualification / Diploma etc.
Selection Procedures: The selection shall be held as under:-
1. First Phase - Written Examination
2. Second Phase - a) Documentation b) Physical Measurement c) Physical Efficiency Test
3. Third Phase - a) Interview b) Medical Examination
How to Apply: The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates for proof of age, education qualification, Technical Qualification, SC/ST/OBC and other tribe/hill areas. Two self addressed envelopes of size of 25x12cms with postal stamp worth Rs.27/- each should also be attached with the application form. Applications Addressed to any one of the addresses nearest to the candidate given in the website.
Photograph: Three recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazette officer should be attached to the application.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- Demand Draft drawn in favour of at respective centre.
Last Date: 30.11.2011
1. Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules
2. Candidates should self signed on front of photographs and Name and Post/Trade applied should be written on the back of photographs. One each photograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card and third one to be kept in record.
3. Application Fee should be enclosed along with the application.
4. The envelope containing application must be super scribed in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT (WORKS / ELECTRICAL) IN BSF.
5. For any amendment of further notification in regard to this recruitment, the same will only be published on the BSF Website. Candidates are requested to regularly log on to BSF website for updates, if any,
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19110_333_1112b.pdf