Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Ordnance Factory (OF), Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF), Varangaon (OFV), Jalgaon District (MS), PIN-425308 Post Bag No.781, Circus Avenue Post office, Kolkata-700017 invites applications from eligible candidates for the Group 'C' post of Labour (Semi Skilled). Advertisement No.OFV/LB/DR/LABOUR/SS/2011
Labour (Semi Skilled) (50 Posts UR-25,SC-13,OBC-10,PH-2)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Essential Qualification: 10th (SSC) class passed.
Age Limit: 18 to 32 Years, Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
a). Physical Endurance Test: Applicants who's applications are found in order in all respect shall be called for physical endurance test. The physical endurance test will consist of
1. Lifting of 25kg weight and carrying up to 200m in 100 seconds.
2. Clearing of 2.7m ditch with landing on both feet
3. Running 100m in 15 seconds.
b). Screening Test: Candidates who quality Physical endurance test shall be called for screening test which will be of 90 minutes duration. There shall be approximate 75 objective type questions which are to be answered on OMR street. Merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in screening test. Result of the screening test will be posted in the Notice Board of Ordnance Factory Varangaon.
1. One Photo should be pasted in application with Duly signed
2. Two Photo copies Stapled with the application.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- DD or Postal Order drawn favour of The General Manager, Ordnance Factory Varangaon (OFV) payable at Varangaon.
How to Apply:
1.The candidates clearing first test as Physical endurance test will only be allowed for second test and those clearing second, test will only be allowed for third test.
2.Applications duly typed in A-4 paper and neatly handwritten in block letters in the prescribed format only.
3.Applications along with two self attested photographs and the attested photocopies of all the relevant documents.
4.Attested photocopies of mark sheets / certificates of educational & technical qualification, caste certificate & physically handicapped certificate, proof of age, proof regarding experience in the relevant field and other testimonials if any.
5.The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as Application for the Post of ....... (Name of the post applied and Category)
6.Applications are to be sent by ordinary post only.
Applications Addressed to:
The General Manager,
Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF),
Ordnance Factory Varangaon (OFV),
Jalgaon District (MS),
Post Bag No.781,
Circus Avenue Post office,
Last Date: 23.04.2011
1. Screening test only for those who qualify in the measurement of Physical Standards.
2. Written test only for those who possess prescribed Physical standards and also qualify in the Screening test.
3. Applications are invited on plain paper duly typed on neatly handwritten.
4. Copies of certificate pertaining to Academic & Professional qualification, Date of Birth and Cast certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
5. OFV will not be responsible for any postal delay.
6. The services are liable to be transferred to any other factory or office in Ordnance Factories Organisation.s or Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes candidates from hilly areas.
7. Applications are to be sent by ordinary post only.
Caution to All Applicants:
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of providing appointment for you in the factory through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. It is emphasized and reassured that the selection test will be done purely on merit, in a transparent manner.
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_3094_1011b.pdf