Gun carriage factory jabalpur recruitment, jabalpur gun carriage factory, gcf jabalpur jobs, jabalpur gcf jobs, gcf jabalpur factory
(GCF) Gun Carriage Factory, Indian Ordnance Factories, Jabalpur(MP), Pin-482075, Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, invites job applications from eligible candidates for the job vacancy Semi Skilled Tradesmen posts of Machinist, Turner, Fitter(G), Millwright/Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM), Grinder, Miller, Examiner(Engg.), Blacksmith and Fitter (Electronics) (Total 144 Posts).
1. Machinist (24 Posts UR-10,SC-4,ST-10)
2. Turner (20 Posts UR-8,ST-12)
3. Fitter(G) (15 Posts UR-7,SC-2,ST-6)
4. Millwright/MMTM# (15 Posts UR-4,SC-3,ST-5,OBC-3)
5. Grinder (4 Posts UR-4)
6. Miller (38 Posts UR-21,SC-5,ST-7,OBC-5)
7. Examiner(Engg.) (8 Posts UR-5,SC-1,ST-1,OBC-1)
8. Blacksmith (7 Posts UR-5,SC-1,ST-1)
9. Fitter (Electronics) (13 Posts UR-7,SC-2,ST-2,OBC-2)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent and NCTVT (National Council of Trades for Vocational Training certificate) passed in the relevant trade failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma / Certificate holder.
Age Limits: 18 - 32 Years
1. One Photo should be pasted in application with Duly signed
2. Two Photo copies Stapled with the application.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- A crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of The General Manager, Indian Ordnance Factories, Jabalpur.
1. Selection will be based on an Objective Type Written Examination (100 Marks) conforming to the NCTVT syllabus for a particular Trade.
2. Successful candidates will be called for a Practical Trade Test (100 Marks).
3. Both the written examination and the practical trade tests will carry equal weightage and the final merit will be based on the combined marks of the two.
How to Apply: Application must be submitted in the prescribed format and to be neatly typed in A-4 size paper and filled in capital letters only. Photocopies of Education / Experience / Caste / Non-creamy layer certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer of Central / State Government / SEM should be enclosed with the application.
Applications Addressed to:
The General Manager,
Gun Carriage Factory,
PIN - 482075.
Last Date: 23.04.2011
Caution to All Applicants:
some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in the factory through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. It is emphasized and reassured that the selection test and exercise will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.
1. The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the last date of receipt of application.
2. Dates of Examinations will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on.
3. Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules
4. Candidates should self signed on front of photographs and Name and Post/Trade applied should be written on the back of photographs.
5. Application Fee should be enclosed along with the application.
6. Applications are invited on plain paper duly typed on neatly handwritten.
7. Copies of certificate pertaining to Academic & Professional qualification, Date of Birth and Cast certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
8. Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card GCF, Jabalpur will not be responsible for any postal delay.
9. Recruitment will be made Strictly Based on the Merit Position drawn from the Written Examination, Trade Test & Oral Test of the candidates.
10. GCF also warned candidates to avoid any unscrupulous elements who may assure appointment in GCF, Jabalpur by seeking bribe in cash or in kind or any other inducement, and are advised not to fall in their trap.
11.SC/ST candidates must be mentioned nearest Railway Station in the application for TA.
12.The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_3093_1011b.pdf